What problem does this solve?
I miss my family so much but the telephone calls mean the world to me. I’ve got a job to do here but I can focus when I know my family 3,000 miles away heard my voice last night.
--Manual worker or field staff person far from home
Workers far from home need personal phone calls home. But you may be resource constrained. How do you keep workers connected in a fair, easy-to-manage, low-cost way?
Typically locations already have telephone service of some kind for the core business operations. But what about personal telephone calls?
You face issues like these:
- Staff are lonely, far from home, they miss family and friends
- You still need top productivity as these workers are expensive to support
- You cannot tie up your core business phones with personal calls
- How do you equitably provide access to personal international calls?
- How can you control usage?
- Your IT department is already overloaded yet you know you need a better system for personal calls.
We have solved this problem with a manageable, low-cost way to offer international personal phone calling to employees.